Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ArmPartyLB

I've got a very cool bracelet shop to show you!  ArmPartyLB has got a small but cute selection of bracelets!

I recently got the Black and Gold Beaded Skulls bracelet that sells for $30 in the shop


Came in a pretty pink organza type bag and was shipped quite quickly


Here's a close-up of the bracelet.  Faceted jet black beads, and gold skulls ....


love the heart detail - softens the overall effect


 I love the gold and black color combination and it gives the bracelet a little retro feel.  I really love that the skulls go all the way around the bracelet and the fact that they're almost the same size as the beads.  From far away, you can't tell they're skulls =)


Here are something other things I love from ArmPartyLB:

Hamsa Beaded Bracelet
Hamsa Beaded Bracelet

Black Suede Rhinestone Bracelet

2 comments:

elettrarossa said...

Great, love the huge black crystals and the rhinestones findings :D

Kat's Fantastical World said...

I seriously dig that! I love anything with skulls. <3
Does that come in a white metal as well?

Katie Wurn
kpopjunki.blogspot@gmail.com