Friday, July 6, 2012

Wristed Candy

I found a great new shop to share with you!

Wristed Candy is a new shop on etsy that mostly sells beautiful bracelets and a few other trinkets.

Wristed Candy bracelets are made with Czech glass beads!  The way the faceted beads reflect the light is sooooo pretty!  Mine came with a pretty white organza bag...


I love the aurora borealis effect of the stones with the blue color - it's soooo pretty!  I love the combo of gold and blue!  I also LOVE how detailed the skull is!


The blue is paired with a gold colored skull - sooo beautiful together!  The beads are a good size, too!  Not too small and not too big!  Bracelet is stretchy, so sure to fit most wrists =)


Some other things I LOVE from Wristed Candy:




Where you can find Wristed Candy:

Come back next month to win this gorgeous bracelet from Wristed Candy!



4 comments:

Kat's Fantastical World said...

Those are really pretty! I love the different cut and colored stones. And the skulls. <3

Katie Wurn
kpopjunki.blogspot@gmail.com

Mary said...

I am sure plenty of teen girls would love to have one of these!

sandyb said...

I didn't notice this before - my daughter's friend would really love this! Thank you

Tara said...

that's really nice! would make a great gift.