Monday, January 30, 2012

Chic Bracelets and jewelry from Sublime Gems

I just got the coolest new bracelet from Sublime Gems on Etsy!  

Perfect for upcoming Valentine's Day!  And even better yet?!  They are totally affordable, so would make a great gift for anyone!  I myself would love to have a bunch to have stacked on my arm and she's got a ton of charms to choose from.  You are SURE to find something for everyone!  I can also see it being the perfect little gift for a young girl - they look expensive, but you don't have to worry about her losing it!  A majority of her pieces are UNDER $10!  Brilliant!

The bracelet I got has white plastic beads, a dark purply mystic crystal bead sitting next to a goth chic gold tone skull charm.  Anyone who knows me knows I love the contrast of skulls and something dainty and delicate!  A very modern way for anyone to wear a piece that's considered a little out there!

Comes in an adorable, and totally re-usable for anything organza bag!



here's a close-up of the charm!  Love it!


My wrist is small and it fits great!  I love how the bracelet stretches so it fits virtually any wrist size.  Also, Sublime Gems can absolutely customize the size for you if you email
her prior to your order!  Love it!


I can imagine having a few to stack!

Isn't it so awesome?!

Check out some other items Sublime Gems has in her Etsy shop that I love!


I love the spotted feldspar stone bracelet with the little gun charm!  At $12, a steal!


And for the angel in your life, how about a wing necklace?

Seriously adorable jasper elephant charm bracelet!


Find Sublime Gems :
Facebook:  Sublime Gems


Come back next month!  
Sublime Gems will be doing THREE giveaways with me!
That's three chances to win a cool bracelet of your own!

No comments: