Saturday, January 7, 2012

EmmasEarrings

I hope everyone is having a great New Year!

I recently received these great little earrings from EmmasEarrings.  Aren't they sooo adorable?  They are silver-plated hardware with freshwater pearls and a great purple semi-precious stone!


Here's what they look like on.  Aren't they adorable?  Perfect for a little flash of color and they contrast beautifully with my hair!


 A little farther away so you can see the scale.  I love how simple and elegant, yet organic they are.  The elegance of the pearl contrasts yet compliments the organic nature of the stone so well, don't you agree?



Check out some other adorable items from Emma's shop:

Aren't these so pretty and delicate?  I love how simple they are!


I also really like these blue bead ones!


Check out her shop by clicking here!
Right now you can get 40% off with code
JUSTFORYOU

Come back soon!

Next month, Emma's Earrings is giving one lucky reader this adorable bracelet AND a $10 Gift Certificate to her shop!  That's right, you get both!

You can find her shop on etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/EmmasEarrings






No comments: