Friday, June 25, 2010

caroline necklace

Since the white version did so well, I decided I wanted one more color. For anyone who knows me, my favorite colors are white, black, blue and grey. I love how the grey of these freshwater pearls have a subtle lavendar in them. I gave one to my sister-in-law for Christmas.





I think it was around Christmas time that word of my jewelry making was spreading. I had since put up pictures in my picasa web album - mostly as my own documentation. People I had never really spoken to before were starting to come up to me to ask about ordering jewelry! Then they were asking me if I had a catalog or a website. When i showed them my pitiful web album, they then started asking me to add prices! This kind of pushed me further into selling jewelry and I got a ton of orders for Christmas. I started naming my jewlery after the first person who purchased an item.

No comments: