Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chaotic Knot earrings

A sneak peak at one of my most popular lines...

My chaotic knot earrings...surprisingly elegant and goes with just about everything!  My chaotic knot jewelry can be done in either gold filled, sterling silver or anti-tarinish argentium silver and come in a bunch of different varieties - from long to short to fit every taste!

Stay tuned for necklaces, bracelets and knots with semi-precious stones!


Gold filled Long Knots (also available in silver!)


Sterling Silver Short knot


Sterling Silver Knot on Chain


Gold filled and Sterling Stud Knots

These are all surprisingly difficult and hard on the hands to make.  You'd be surprised, but the wire doesn't always go where you want it to make a symmetrical circle and its taken a little bit of trial and error to get it juuuuust right...enjoy!

Love them and have to have a pair for yourself?


9 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice. I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I would appreciate you following me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com And check out my hair jewelry when you stop by.

eeniemoni said...

very nice blog.
Found you via Etsy.
http://eeniemoni.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

So lovely.. Hello there - I'm your newest follower from blog hop today.. Loving your posts.. What a fun blog.. Hope you can stop by mine sometime.. I'm Marilyn from http://www.theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ - off to indulge in more of your stuff.. : ) )

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from Etsy...I'm Ashley:
http://scrapbookluv.blogspot.com/

Love all your stuff...I'm a jewelry LOVER! Great, great stuff...hope you can check my blog out soon! :-)

Erin said...

Wow, these are lovely!

I found your blog through the Blogging Buddies Team on Etsy :) :) Wonderful work!

http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

Cinny said...

Love the knots! I'd love to do a review and giveaway of your earrings. :) I'm an earring nut! I'm stopping by from the blog hop! Would love for you to come by and return the favor. Feel free to enter some contests while you're at it. Low entries and family friendly!

Whirlwind of Surprises
Award Winning Children's Book (US/CAN) 05/27
Learn Spanish with Speekee TV giveaway (WW) -06/14

Quirky Homemaker said...

These are really, really cute! Thanks for stopping by the S & R weekend hop! Have a great Sunday

Romina said...

These earrings are too cute. Thanks for stopping by; following you back.

Elle said...

Yea we had to use some wire on a fence and that was difficult. I can't imagine trying to get that wire to go in such small circles and still look pretty! All those look nice.

Found you on the Welcome to the Weekend hop. Following.
Simple Wyrdings