Saturday, May 14, 2011

Japanese Culture Week and Charity Bazaar

For anyone who's going to be in Pasadena (California) this week, I have donated some of my jewelry for the charity bazaar on Saturday, May 21st @ Catalyst from 9am to 3pm.  

All proceeds go to Japanese Red Cross, so check it out!

For more information (are you crafty and want to donate your items, too?  There's still time!)
Check out www.jpalclub.org or you can contact them at info@jpalclub.org or you can contact me directly and I will forward your information.

1 comment:

Design It Chic said...

This is such a great initiative. Kudos for supporting it! I just landed on your blog and I am now following you thanks to Sunday Blog Hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also don't forget to tune in today, because we have a special guest with us and it comes along with lots of presents and surprises for everybody! So don't miss it out. See you there!
Happy Monday