Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's all made by me!

I always get comments on how cute my boxes are!  Thanks to everyone who has been so kind!  So I wanted to share that yes, I do buy recycled craft boxes and hand stamp every one of them to personalize it so you know it came from me!
I intentionally do not put a logo in the hopes that instead of throwing it away, you will either repurpose it or re-use to give a gift to someone (I hate waste, don't you?!)

I also hand cut and hand stamp all the earring and necklace cards out of 100% recycled card stock.

all that card crafting I used to do comes in handy!


finished product!


There's still time to enter my mother's day earring giveaway!

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Great idea about reusing; stopping by from the Sunday Hop.

Quirky Homemaker said...

those are so cute! What a nice touch! Thanks for stopping by the Sit and Relax weekend hop again. hope to see you again next weekend!
Michelle
Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Woa! I really love the box! It looks so creative!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Fiona N