Sunday, September 25, 2011

FREE SHIPPING in my etsy Store!

I know it's a little early to start thinking about Christmas shopping, but I was in Macy's the other day and noticed that they were starting to bring out their Christmas Trees and decorations.  I realized that it's the end of September already!!



I always get swamped with a ton of orders for Christmas and always have to work my little butt off to make sure they all get filled in a timely manner.  

So, to lower my stress this year (since I'm pregnant), I'm offering FREE SHIPPING for all you Christmas early birds to jump start my orders this year =)  Plus, it's been a little rough with the economic downturn and silver and gold prices through the roof!



Just go to www.lovejewelrybyj.etsy.com and when you're done, enter "XMAS2011" at checkout!  Enjoy!




No comments: