Monday, April 18, 2011

earrings with accents

These gorgeous earrings were a design I stole from my friend and co-worker, Julie.  She's the one who assisted me into the making jewelry world.  She had given me a swarovski crystal and labradorite earrings with a similar design.  I really really liked it, so I studied it and actually was able to copy it!  I was so proud of myself.  Her labradorite stone was actually considerably larger than the ones I've used, which is one of the reasons I wanted to copy it.  They were beautiful earrings, but tugged on my ear a little bit due to the weight.  I wanted the same, but with lighter, smaller stones.


From left to right:  Amethyst (2 different shades), venetian glass beads from Italy with swarovski crystal, freshwater pearls with labradorite.  I do not have these listed in my etsy store, but feel free to contact me if you would like a pair for yourself!
Feel free to click on the link to my store below or to the top right! Designed by fellow blogger, Jeannette! You can also check out her mommy blog


No comments: