Monday, April 18, 2011

PHOTO's

If anyone is wondering about my beautiful photo's, they are the work of my wonderful husband. He takes ALL the photo's (well, except for the one of the Katerina earrings and a few others - you can definitely tell I took that with my point and shoot).  Below is a picture he took when we were in Shanghai.



He uses a Nikon D90 for any of you camera buffs out there and all photo's are done in our home mostly with natural lighting and a little bit of flash =) He is also doing a little foray into professional, paid photo shoots, so if anyone is interested in a photo session and you are in southern california, please feel free to let me know!

You can also check out some other photo shoots he's done (like birthday parties and baby photo shoots) on our joint website www.prescription-art.com

No comments: